|Date Posted||March 25, 2020|
PRN (as needed)
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||4025 Green Pond Road|
Desire to expand your influence? As a Registered Nurse at Country Meadows, you have the opportunity to be our clinical leader among your colleagues and grow and feel supported not only by your co-workers but the residents. Caring for residents in a home-like setting allows you to get to know them on a deeper level and see the effects of your support. This is a PRN (as needed) position for all shifts.
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
• Competitive compensation.
• A rich benefits package.
• Comprehensive continued education and clinical considerations.
• Leadership and training opportunities.
• A family-like environment and team philosophy that encourage relationship-building with our residents.
• Lead the nursing team with high standards in accuracy, follow- through, communication, urgency and compassion,
• Initiate and manage resident care plan and assessments ensuring physician’s orders and residents’ needs are being met.
• Coach your team through training and set the standard of expectations in onboarding with all new co-workers.
• Educate residents and their families on the appropriate care plan and genuinely get to know them and their goals.
• A graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
• Current license as an RN issued by the Commonwealth of PA or MD.
• Prior nursing experience in a long-term skilled nursing facility or an acute care facility.
• Critical thinking skills.
• Ability to manage, supervise, lead, direct, plan, coordinate, staff, develop and make decisions independently.
• Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.