|Date Posted||April 6, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||4011 Green Pond Road|
At Country Meadows our Sales Admissions’ primary job duty is to successfully lead the resident recruitment process by establishing and cultivating meaningful relationships with prospects and their families. This position is the central point of contact for all prospective residents. You will also develop and maintain productive internal and external marketing strategies, maintain established occupancy levels and manage the admission/administrative documentation assessment process.
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus eligible
- Access to the COVID vaccine
- Career and growth opportunities
- Leadership and training opportunities
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face shields and facemasks
Sales Admissions Responsibilities:
- Cultivate resident and family relationships to generate leads, conduct facility tours, visits virtually and in person, qualify financially and physically eligible candidates, and assess candidate level of care needs and work towards commitment by every qualified candidate.
- Follow-up with prospective residents and family members to encourage a commitment to Country Meadows.
- Works cooperatively with peers on marketing team to present to the public a professional and seamless marketing image.
- Foster a positive image of Country Meadows in our community.
- Form alliances with key community referral sources and organizations who have influential relationships with the geriatric population.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with religious, healthcare, skilled-care, business to business and other professional businesses, service clubs, support groups, funeral homes, retired professional associations and financial entities.
Sales Admissions Requirements:
- Prior experience in Marketing to Seniors, Sales, Senior Housing, Long-term Care Insurance, Hospitality or an appropriate healthcare/personal care background preferred.
- College degree in Marketing or Human Services field preferred. Certification / licensure in assisted living/personal care a plus. Prefer RN or LPN for clinical reviews.
- Proven track record of large financial commitment/transactions relating to marketing and sales.
- Outgoing personality, superior communication skills and strong customer service orientation.
- Must be dependable, punctual, self-motivated, take initiative, multitask, and able to work without constant supervision.
- Resilient with a marketing/customer service related focus.
- Knowledge of the physiology and psychology of the older person, as well as those exhibiting signs of dementia.
- Demonstrated telephone, email and prospecting marketing skills.
- Adaptable, flexible and focused to meet the needs of prospective residents and their families.
- Respects older persons and enjoys interacting with seniors
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 35 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.