|Date Posted||May 21, 2020|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||451 Sand Hill Road|
*$200 Sign on Bonus Eligible*
A Server at Country plays a key role in our residents’ dining experience through welcoming them into our dining rooms and serving them their meals and snacks in a friendly, home-like setting. Here, you will receive a consistently set paycheck, benefits and paid vacation. We are seeking individuals who value the company of older adults, hold high standards for quality service and thrive in creating personalized experiences—all while enjoying themselves. **We currently have a 7 am to 3 pm full time opportunity.** Starting at $10.00.
$2 per hour bonus appreciation pay guaranteed through May 30. We are also providing Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including: gloves, face shields, facemasks to our co-workers for their safety, and the safety of our residents. Gowns are also provided where appropriate based on CDC recommendations.
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
- Competitive compensation.
- A rich benefits package.
- On-the-job training.
- Career and growth opportunities.
- Company paid uniforms (including shoes).
- Financial support with tuition for continued education.
- Manage and serve meals and beverages to our residents.
- Assist the team with some meal assembly, stocking, and cleaning responsibilities.
- Engage with residents by getting to know their preferences, special accommodations, personal interests and friendly exchanges.
- Devote your approachable style in greeting and serving residents to ensure a satisfying meal at one of their favorite times of day.
- Dining or wait staff/waitress experience preferred.
- A positive customer service attitude demonstrating respect, friendliness and willingness to serve others.
- Ability to work and collaborate well with others.
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.