|Date Posted||April 1, 2021|
Easton (Forks Community)
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||175 Newlins Rd. W|
A Server at Country Meadows plays a key role in our residents’ dining experience through welcoming them into our dining rooms and serving them their meals in a friendly, home-like setting. Here, you will receive a consistently set paycheck, benefits and paid vacation. We are seeking individuals who value the company of older adults, hold high standards for quality service and thrive in creating personalized experiences all while enjoying themselves.
PT - 7am-10am
PT - 7am-2pm
PT - 4pm-8pm
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Covid vaccine
- Benefits package
- Company paid uniforms (including shoes)
- 401k matching program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including: gloves, face shields, facemasks to our co-workers for their safety, and the safety of our residents.
- Manage and serve meals and beverages to our residents.
- Assist the team with some meal assembly, stocking, and cleaning responsibilities.
- Engage with residents by getting to know their preferences, special accommodations, personal interests and friendly exchanges.
- Devote your approachable style in greeting and serving residents to ensure a satisfying meal at one of their favorite times of day.
- Dining or wait staff/waitress experience preferred.
- A positive customer service attitude demonstrating respect, friendliness and willingness to serve others.
- Ability to work and collaborate well with others.
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows: