|Date Posted||January 13, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||430 N Krocks Road|
The Training and Development Coordinator at Country Meadows understands that continued learning, training and development is an important part of professional growth. In addition, awareness and understanding of resources and benefits available to each co-worker helps to elevate their experience and support retention efforts. The Coordinator brings together all the elements for co-worker training, development, and support with an enthusiasm that reinforces the value of an environment that supports increasing levels of professional capability and personal growth.
- Competitive compensation
- Career and growth opportunities
- Access to the COVID vaccine
- Leadership and training opportunities
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face shields and facemasks
Training and Development Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Builds and maintains schedules for training opportunities on campus including on campus instructor-led sessions, webinars, regularly scheduled co-worker training.
- Serves as contact for all training events, coordinating with Home Office instructors as well as those from the community.
- Facilitates onboarding program for all new co-workers.
- Organizes and teaches mentor program to prepare them for the role.
- Connects with each new co-worker at least every 1-2 weeks during first 90 days of their employment to confirm satisfaction or discover unmet needs.
- Promotes awareness and supports achievement of career paths for workers.
- Liaises with managers to support retention and career growth for all co-workers.
- Networks in the larger community to identify agencies and resources that can benefit our co-workers, and also ensures that co-workers are aware of all company-sponsored benefits.
Training and Development Coordinator Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar position.
- Demonstrated skills for group presentations and one-on-one training experience.
- Must be dependable, punctual, self-motivated, and able to work without constant supervision.
- Able to examine processes that are not working to find the weaknesses and works with team to strengthen the process.
- Have the ability to work in close collaboration and harmony with managers as they balance between operational and training needs.
- Confidentiality and professionalism a must.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose, and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.