|Date Posted||March 18, 2021|
Home Office (Hershey)
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||830 Cherry Drive|
Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Through effective coaching, strategizing and accountability, this key executive position will lead a team of Regional Sales and Marketing Managers to drive sales and marketing initiatives that will meet or exceed occupancy goals throughout the organization. The Vice President of Sales and Marketing will collaborate with Vice Presidents of Operations and campus Executive Directors to ensure that sales culture extends throughout the organization and that campus teams are working in tandem with their Sales and Marketing Directors to meet organizational goals for occupancy, length of stay and acuity. This role is also responsible for lead generation activities through business development plans with both healthcare and non-healthcare referral sources as well as collaboration with the Vice President of Communications in developing campaigns and approaches through various media outlets.
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus eligible
- Career and growth opportunities
- Leadership and training opportunities
- Excellent benefits package
- 401k matching program
Sales Team Support
- Develop tactics, approaches, and positioning with sales teams that will help advance potential residents and referral sources to do business with Country Meadows and Ecumenical Communities.
- Monitor marketing and sales performance expectations utilizing this data. Analyze sales and marketing reports for accuracy and improvements as well as sales team activities, progress, and ROI.
- Meet or exceed targeted sales objectives to achieve revenue goals for communities.
- Visit communities on scheduled basis to partner with on-site marketing and operations team in the execution of strategies to exceed budgeted occupancy.
- Lead Sales training and development activities. Assess sales staff skills and train/motivate to achieve success. Incorporate appropriate training interventions and tactics based on individual and team goals measured through conversion of inquiries, tours and sales.
- Develop and implement key sales strategies including territory alignment, prospecting, and pipeline management.
- Build and monitor marketing expense budget.
- Encourage teamwork through cooperation with Vice President of Operations, Executive Directors, Marketing Directors, Directors of Nursing and home office associates.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed with PointClickCare CRM database.
- Promote optimal initiatives to market programs and services, manage incentives and pricing. Partner with marketing team in the development of marketing plans and budgets by providing competitor information, data and feedback.
- Participate in the positioning of solutions, services and programs with communications team, marketing, operations and home office.
- Implement approaches to grow and retain referrals by presenting new solutions and services to community influencers, healthcare entities and organizations.
- Work with Vice President of advertising and communications and communications team to develop new sales tools including online digital campaigns, web enhancements, email campaigns and traditional advertising and media campaigns.
- Participate and actively engage and align partnerships with national trade associations, conferences, key industry leaders and vendors and manage a pipeline of potential channel partners.
- Identify opportunities to partner with other healthcare organizations that enhance business objectives.
Vice President of Sales and Marketing Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field from a four year college or university is required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Proven track record of hiring effective sales teams and implementing and leading sales training
- Proven experience developing macro/micro scale sales and marketing plans within organizations, including the use of analytics to track ROI.
- Proven sales coaching and management background, is used to managing larger teams, and understands business development with hospitals and healthcare (not just the hospitality side of senior living).
- Experience as an accomplished sales strategist and leader
- Prefer experience with post-acute provider background (i.e. business development with a home health/ hospice, SNFs).
- National/Regional senior level executive management (at least 10 sites/ sales persons) experience required.
- Attendance at and travel to industry conferences and trade association events required.
- General: Meets all requirements for health, criminal background check, drug testing.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 35 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.